there are over 500 types of pasta. Wow. the pastabilities are endless
I don’t know which face is more accurate
how much do islands cost i want one
Less than a college education
what the fuck
I was tagged by walkdontfly
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the Person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 New People and link them to the post
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them:
1. What is a song that makes you cry?
I cry with just about any song. I’m a huge crybaby! I used to sleep with the radio on and would wake up crying in the middle of the night to Selena’s “Dreaming of You” or “Pictures of You” by The Last Goodnight. This started happening after my first heartbreak at age 17. Now, Lady Gaga’s happiest songs make me cry of joy. Especially “You and I”
2. What kind of breakfast pastry would you be if you were immediately transformed into one at this very moment?
Any type of pan dulce, specifically a concha!
3. Have you ever thought you were going to die?
When I was at rock bottom with bulimia, I figured I was going to die. Also, two times I got alcohol poisoning. Also, when a guy tried to go further than I was ready for and he got forceful. Many other times but I also think I panic easily.
4. How do you like your coffee or tea?
Coffee- any medium or blonde roast coffees with 2 sugar packets and soy milk, cold or hot.
Tea- with whole milk and a tablespoon of honey (depending on the type of tea, of course)
5. Is there anyone in your life who you count as an honorary sibling?
My friend Tiffany because we have been friends since we were 5 years old. Next year will be our 20 year mark!! And Andrea before she stopped talking to me because of a really fucked up situation 3 years ago :(
6. Are you looking forward to getting older?
I’ll be excited about it when I finish school. Right now I feel like time is running out even though everyone that asks my age always says something along the lines of, “ooh, you’re still a baby! You have your whole life ahead of you.”
7. What was the last book/comic/zine you’ve read and was it good?
dang, this one is hard because I never remember the titles of anything I read. I read a zine about making different types of soaps that was well written. One about fitness that I also loved. Hmmmm, I read a superbat comic the other day that was amazing! Idk what else I’ve read recently.
8. Can you do anything super weird with your body?
One I am not proud of is being able to purge without sticking anything down my throat. One thing I am proud of is not having a gag reflex cuz hello deep throating! I have double jointed thumbs… idk, my body is pretty boring
9. Did you ever go through an embarrassing phase with a particular subculture? Deets, please.
This question makes me wanna cry. I went through a hip hop queen stage. It was a train wreck. I went through a goth stage immediately after that.. I even tried to follow my Wiccan friend’s way of life… I can’t finish this question, I might projectile vomit. God, why
10. Do you consider where you are now to be home?
I live at my parents’ house and am rooming with my younger sis. I have a great relationship with them and I never fight with Laura, just with Ceci so thank God she has her own room. I also spend a lot of time in my boyfriend’s bed at his parents house and I have a really good relationship with his family so yes these two houses are my home and I love them dearly.
11. How do you usually start your Sunday mornings?
I start my Sunday mornings with coffee, a pb&j sandwich and a visit to my boo’s house before heading to Taco Bell for an 8 hour shift :( If it were up to me, I would start my Sunday mornings on the front porch, talking with my boyfriend about our to do list for the week.
1. Ever been in a car accident? If not, ever seen one that left you pretty shook up?
2. Have any phobias? What caused them?
3. Fave band or artist that people don’t expect you to like.
4. When you were in 4th grade, what did you expect your current self to be up to?
5. Are you living up to your 4th grade expectations of yourself?
6. How is your relationship with your parents? Are you happy with it?
7. Any tattoos or body piercings? Any that you are planning on getting this year?
8. Describe that pair of socks you have that you hate wearing but haven’t thrown away yet for some reason. Why do you hate that pair so much?
9. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
10. Who was your very first crush and how old were you?
11. Can you do pull ups? How many?
"The Young-Girl and the Selfie" series I shot for Tender Journal!
Oh, bitch. Read down!
Him: I don’t date black women. It’s just a preference.
Me: Based on what?
Him: Nothing, it’s just how I feel.
Me: Impossible, deliberate aversions come from somewhere.
Him: Its just a preference, that’s all.
Me: No, a preference is preferring broccoli to asparagus. You can say that because asparagus will always taste the same, even when prepared differently.
Me: And we’re not always the same at all. There are hundreds of millions of us and we’re each completely different from the next. If an employer said not hiring Black people was a preference would you agree?
Him: No, but that’s based on stereotypes.
Me: … And what is yours based on, facts?